Join the renewed "September Power Weekends" promo and finally become one of the winners by getting a bank of € 750 000 awaits all the participants!
From 01.09.2023 to 01.10.2023, every spin you make may take you to the grand win!
1) September Power Weekends network promotion will run between 1st September 2023 at 00:01 CEST and 1st October 2023 at 23:59 CEST, only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays every week.
2) Available in all countries apart from Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Latvia, and Italy
3) Daily prize pool per each Tournament: €50,000
Total prize pool per each week: €150,000
4) Every promotional week will include: 3x Daily Tournament, which will end daily at 23:59 CEST
5) DETAILED WEEKLY SCHEDULE:
WEEK 1: BASS WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 1 st September at 00:01 CEST until 3rd September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Bigger Bass Bonanza, Big Bass Bonanza – Keeping it Reel, Big Bass Amazon Xtreme
WEEK 2: DOG HOUSE WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 8th September at 00:01 CEST until 10th September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: The Dog House Multihold, The Dog House, The Dog House Megaways
WEEK 3: MEGAWAYS WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 15th September at 00:01 CEST until 17th September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Muertos Multiplier Megaways, Wild Wild Riches Megaways, Great Rhino Megaways
WEEK 4: SWEET WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 22nd September at 00:01 CEST until 24th September 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Sweet Powernudge, Sweet Bonanza, Sugar Rush
WEEK 5: GODS WEEKEND
Schedule: runs daily from 29th September at 00:01 CEST until 1st October 2023 at 23:59 CEST.
Selected games: Zeus vs Hades – Gods of War, Wisdom of Athena, Gates of Olympus
6) A player will be awarded points for every big qualifying win.
7) Every qualifying big win must be equal to or greater than the win multiplier in the point distribution table. A win multiplier is calculated as the total win divided by the total bet for each round.
8)A player must place real money bets with a minimum stake on any participating game.
9) A player will receive points based on the in-game wins multiplier.
10) The higher the total value of the points received by the player for in-game wins multiplier, the higher the player’s score.
11) The prizes will be distributed to players based on the final score displayed on the in-game leaderboard by the end of each September Power Tournament.